For over 2 decades we have been offering repair/rebuild services to South Florida’s waste hauling and container fleet. We are fortunate to employ some of the most knowledgeable minds in the business when it comes to maintaining and repairing this type of specialized equipment, some of whom have been in the business for over 30 years. As a result, GT Supplies has developed a reputation in the South Florida waste industry as being a leader in waste equipment maintenance solutions. We are fully equipped with press brakes, shears, plasma table, hydraulic hose crimping machines, a full inventory of steel products and over 20 welder/technicians capable of taking on almost any task. We maintain over 500,000 pounds of various steel products at all times. From 3/16” & ¼” AR plate to 10, 11, 12 and 14 gauge HR plate to a full line of tubing and channel in various dimensions and thicknesses.
In addition to custom repairs we stock a full line of replacement parts for roll off, grapple and front load trucks ranging from wear strips, pins and bushings to side rollers and cylinders.
- Front End Load Container Repair and Bottom Replacement
- Rear Load Container Repair and Bottom Replacement
- Roll Off Repair and Rebuilds
- Compactor & Receiver Box Repair and Rebuilds
- Container Painting
- Refuse Truck and Body Repair and Rebuilds
- Roll Off Hoist Repair, Rebuilds and Replacement
- Tarp System Repairs & Replacements